Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Week 4

It's hard for me to image a scenario where I would want to write down word for word what is being said in class by everyone. Having this information is helpful, but I would have to audio record it and transcribe it later. That's pretty much the only way I could come close to getting this info. The other benefit of recording it is that I could do the At-Task method while I was recording, or some other method. I could be more helpful being able to use two methods at once, at least that's my gut reaction.

On another note I was having a conversation last night with my fiance. She was telling me about the leadership style of her boss at work, and how she can see the benefit of it sometimes, but not with her. We then talked about how it's actually not an effective style, because it's all about her and not about the people she was trying to lead. A number of people don't respond well to the way she supervises, but that's her way and she sticks with it. It was interesting to me how quickly I was able to notice and put into context some of the things we have discussed in class.

By the way I'm posting this a full 8 hours earlier than last week. If I keep this pace up I'll be posting on the weekends by the end of this block. Baby steps, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home