5/17
This week I’ve been trying to get my head around the Educational and Supervisory Platform assignment and I’m not getting anywhere. I don’t really understand what areas I’m supposed to be addressing, and without that base level of understanding I can’t really move forward, so I guess that’s something bad, and also a fact. I’m stuck and need a push in the right direction. Hopefully I’ll be able to get that at class this week. I have no basis for this statement other than paranoia, but I had to miss class last week and I’m sure that everything was explained then and if I’d been there this would all be going much smoother. As an observation, I’m amazed that with a 29 page syllabus there’s something that isn’t spelled out enough for me to grasp it immediately. I can’t figure if this is a failing in the syllabus or in my ability to comprehend it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home