Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Answer

All I can think of this week is channelling Alan Iverson. "Practice?! We're talkin' 'bout practice?!" The things we did in class last week were incredibly helpful. I don't know if it'll show completely on the final, but it's good to get a hands on experience with this stuff. I almost view the final as an extension of this practice. As I'm sure I won't be any good at any of this for quite some time. This is just one of those skills that isn't going to develop immediately. Without doing this over and over again, there's just no way to get good at it. So, I guess here's to the next round of practice, even though this is for the grade, I'm still thinking "Not a game. Not a game. We're talkin' 'bout practice."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

off da hizzle!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home